Operations Clerk - All Brands
The Operations Clerk will work closely with the Operations Coordinator in conjunction with all Clark Home Group brands, sales teams, and designers to connect the flow of merchandise from procurement to customer.
- Receives and processes incoming stock and supplies, picking and filling orders from stock and packing and shipping orders
- Scheduling customer product deliveries and pickups.
- Handling customer inquiries or issues regarding sales, billing, pick up and/or delivery dates
- Completing credit memos and performing product exchanges, when authorized.
- Provide Clerical Support to the Executive Team
- Data entry, including onboarding new products into inventory system
- Helping with store opening and closing procedures
- Providing general support in stock/order checking, part ordering, invoice filing, and receiving
- Assisting in inventory and loss prevention processes and controls
- Other duties as assigned
- Solid knowledge and competence on Microsoft Office and Mac Products
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Good coordination skills
- Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Location: Bethlehem, PA
10 - 15 Hours Per Week
Seasonal Position with possible option for Regular Part-Time
Compensation: Base Salary with Potential Bonus Opportunities
Benefits Include: Employee Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Clark Home Group appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted.
To apply, submit a completed application, resume and cover letter that highlights your relevant experience and career goals.
No phone calls please.
Position Posted: October 20, 2020