Part-Time Sales Associate, Bethlehem
The Sales Associate is the face of Domaci. This position requires the Associate to connect our products to our customers through hospitality, knowledge and action, by being confident, friendly and intent on creating positive, easy and helpful experiences.
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Maintain a customer-facing presence that is positive, helpful, and inviting
Demonstrate excellent clienteling skills including capturing customer information at point of sale, following up with clients regarding promotions, new product arrivals etc
Develop and continue to build knowledge of all our products, policies, and services
Be a problem-solver, seeking opportunities to help everyone who enters Domaci
Be able to diffuse potentially negative customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner
Understand and embody the Domaci brand in your appearance and service
Accurately process sales, change orders, exchanges, or returns
Ensure the security and privacy of customer information in all transactions and interactions
Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions in order to achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals.
Efficiently use Macintosh programs, website, inventory, and payment authorization systems
Learn and execute the daily required tasks
Keep displays fresh, clean, and well-stocked
Keep stockroom well-organized and clean
Regularly refresh the store floor & window displays
Shipping and receiving of goods
Quickly report any inventory or other supply needs
Participate in regular one-on-one, store events, staff meetings and inventories as scheduled
Light maintenance and other duties & activities as assigned. This job description is not to be considered all-inclusive
- Be positive, empathetic, honorable, and self-aware
- Be dependable, on-time, and able to work within agreed scheduling needs for the store
- Have a working knowledge of Macintosh and Microsoft Office products
- Possess 2+ years working in a retail environment.
- Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Be able to move easily and safely up and down ladders
- Be able to be on your feet 8+ hours per day
- Reliable Transportation
- Interest and/or prior-experience in retail, interior design and marketing preferred
10 - 15 Hours Per Week. Nights and Weekends Required.
Opportunity for additional hours depending on business needs.
Compensation: Hourly with Potential Bonus Opportunities
Benefits Include: Paid Time Off, Employee Discounts, Creative Environment
You should only apply for this position if you are able to work 10 - 15 hours a week. Weekends are required for this position.
To apply, submit a completed application, resume and cover letter that highlights your relevant experience and career goals.
No phone calls please.
Position Posted: March 1, 2020